Author Topic: [META] About the Movie "God Particle"  (Read 587 times)

Offline kosmopol

• Global Moderator
  • ARG World Explorer
    • View Profile
[META] About the Movie "God Particle"
« on: January 22, 2018, 04:37:27 PM »
You also have the third Cloverfield film coming out. How do you prepare for a movie set on a space station? Is it hard to research something like that?

BRUHL: Yes, it was, and my knowledge is zero. I went to UCLA and I met some very brilliant students and scientists there. It was only 2% of the information that I was given by them that I remotely understood. Itís based on many interesting ideas about a near future scenario, which is an interesting vision of what could happen or what might happen with the Earth. Iím bit scared to talk about it because itís so extremely secretive. Iím afraid of ending up in a Bad Robot prison.

Had you been familiar with the other two Cloverfield movies, and did you know how anticipated this film would be?

BRUHL: Yeah. I was aware of the movies and wanted to enter that universe that they created. J.J. Abrams is such a mastermind in that genre. It was very attractive to work with all of these wonderful actors. Iíve always wanted to do a space movie, so I couldnít wait to end up floating in space and solving huge problems.

Source: http://collider.com/daniel-bruhl-interview-the-alienist-cloverfield-3/

P.S. Bad Robot Prison sounds like lot of fun!

Offline hinoai

• ARG World Explorer
    • View Profile
Re: [META] About the Movie "God Particle"
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 09:20:30 PM »
I've been wondering whether or not a trailer will drop this weekend. The Maze Runner seems like a possible candidate. Any predictions?

Offline hinoai

• ARG World Explorer
    • View Profile
Re: [META] About the Movie "God Particle"
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 01:57:49 AM »
Also, let's keep an eye on http://www.godparticlemovie.com/ just in case.